1) Educationista Foundation (hereafter called the “Foundation”) takes seriously its responsibility to protect and safeguard the welfare of the children and young people participating in its events, activities, trips and groups (hereafter called “event” or “events”)
2) All children regardless of age, gender, disability, language, race, religion, sexual identity and culture have the right to be protected from harm.
3) The Foundation is committed to:
- Taking into account in all its considerations and activities the interests and well-being of young people
- Respecting the rights, wishes and feelings of the young people with whom it is working
- Taking all reasonable practicable steps to protect them from physical, sexual and emotional harm.
- Promoting the welfare of young people within a relationship of trust.
4) The Foundation believes that safeguarding and protecting the welfare of all young people who attend our events is the responsibility of everyone.
5) The welfare of the child remains paramount.
6) All suspicions and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.
7) It is not the Foundation’s responsibility to decide whether abuse has taken place or not. However, we will pass on information to the appropriate authority immediately. We will not undertake our own internal child protection enquiries.