1) Access to the Educationista Foundation (hereafter called the “Foundation”) shall be open to all home-educating families, parents, children and young people who are in agreement with the Foundations’s constitution and policies, regardless of age, gender, disability, language, race, religion, sexual identity and culture.
2) Participation in individual events, activities, trips, groups (hereafter called “event” or “events”) etc that are organised by the Foundation is not obligatory.
3) Participants must adhere to the rules of any specific event or venue that they are attending.
4) It is the parent/guardians’ responsibility to ensure that the event is suitable for their child/ren, in the first instance.
5) Individual events may not be suitable for all age-ranges. Therefore, these events may necessarily have age-restrictions or age-guidelines. In these instances, children booked onto an event which is outside their age-range may be reallocated to a more age-appropriate space or placed on a waiting list.
6) If spaces are limited for any given event, then they will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Where an event is over-subscribed, a waiting list will be in operation or, where practicable, a second event may run either alongside the original event or at a later date.
7) Where non-participating children are accompanying a sibling at an event, parents/guardians are responsible for their non-participating children at all times.
8) Any financial contribution to the event will be payable at the time of booking onto the event. A space is only confirmed when payment has been received. Payment is non-refundable, in principle, in the event of a participant cancelling, dropping out, or not attending for any reason. Occasionally, spaces may be refilled before the event takes place, in which case, a refund (either in part or in full, as appropriate) may be made.
9) Any discounts, free places, funding and support will be pro-rated (this will be detailed on individual events). This will normally be refunded after the event.
10) Any family attending an event organised by the Foundation who do not abide by any of the above principles will be required to leave the event.